Race Committee Updates To AP Over 3

This wind is trying but right now it can’t decide whether it wants to be a south westerly or a south easterly sea breeze.  Rob Lamb and the RC are down on the race area evaluating the situation and confirm its not yet sufficiently stable to race.  They have just announced that they are going to AP Over 3 which means that the earliest start time is now 14.00, giving us a 30 minute window in which to start the race before the 14.30 cut off time.

Stand by for more news shortly.

This entry was posted in Coutts Quarter Ton Cup 2013. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s